Golfers are one of the most sought after demographics for an advertiser. They are
1) High Net Worth Individuals (HNIs)
2) Difficult to reach out to
3) Well travelled
4) Socially very active with a large peer group to influence
5) Heavy consumers of high end luxury & lifestyle brands
Golfers are consumers for a multitude of brand categories amongst their social peer groups. Across categories from Watches, to hotels, to automobiles, foreign destinations & travel, electronics & durables (TV’s, Laptops, mobile phones, book readers etc), Apparel, liquor, financial services & banking, high end cameras, real estate– they consume it all !!
That is why you find some of the biggest luxury & lifestyle brand names in the world connecting with the sport. Rolex, Tag, Sony, BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, Audi, Volvo, HSBC, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, Emirates Airlines, Coca Cola, Crowne Plaza, Hyatt Hyundai, Accenture, Ricoh, Walmart, Ballantine, Vodafone, Airtel, Aircel, Toyota, are brands in touch with golfers & the list goes on.
The other day someone asked us.
Why would a telecom company advertise to a golfer?
Not to sell them a connection, but to ensure that the golfer influences his or her firm to associate with the telecom firm at the enterprise level.
Golfgaga provides advertisers with a unique platform to connect with Golfers.
1) The website has a up market & visually class ambience
2) Has a very low advertising to content ratio–less than 10% of our overall content
3) Translates to a clutter free environment.
4) Getting your brand to connect with a golfer & get TOM recall is what you can achieve here.
If you are interested in advertising on Golfgaga send a email with the subject matter “ADVERTISING” to firstname.lastname@example.org & you will hear from us very quickly.
At Golfgaga we believe in the power of partnerships & look forward to building realtionships with some of the best firms & individuals across the globe.