Fact sheet on tripThe Prague area has more than 10 world class courses in a 60 minutes radius. Designed by renowned designers, these golf courses provide great quality. You will find yourself playing against the backdrop of historic castles and awe inspiring natural landscapes.
Lying in the center of the Czech Republic, the capital Prague, is a delight. Full of historic and cultural highlights, it is a great place to relax, golf, sight-see, enjoy the restaurants, bars and nightlife.
COST OF THIS PACKAGE: 1899 USD – The above pricing is liable to change based on SEASON, HOTEL, EXCHANGE RATE & NO Of GOLFERS.
1) The Albatross course is at a 1400 ft altitude so expect your shots to be longer .
2) The greens & the tee boxes on the Albatross course cover an area of 6 acres approx !!
3) The Golf resort Karlstejn designers have also designed the famous Valderama course in Spain.
4) Karlstejan has hosted a European PGA event so expect quality golf here.
5) All distances are typically in meters on Czech republic courses so to convert to yards add 10% approx (1.0936 to be precise).
6) Golf Park Pilsen was adjudged the best course in 2008 by Golf Digest magazine.
7) Golf Park Pilsen has a famous ISLAND hole, the 11th make sure you take great pictures when you are there.
Standard info on handicap certificates & dress code
Info on handicaps
For Men: below 24 on most courses
For Women: below 36 on most courses
Please carry your handicap certificate along.
Dress Code for the Golf Course
Most courses do not permit denims, collarless shirts or sports shoes. Please note that not all golf courses allow shorts to be worn(varies by geography). To save any problems please carry a pair of trousers. Golf shoes should be soft spikes as many courses only permit these.